I fund it to be a great project to have with my kids in the Covid 19 lock-down period. The popsicle molds were laying in a drawer and I guess my wife bought them years ago on Ikea or something. Right now you can find lots of different popsicle mold at Amazon:
I use my NutriBullet for all my mixing needs. The NutriBullet break down cell walls of the food, making it easier to digest. I bought my own about 15 years ago on TV shop and its still going strong. Its probably the most durable electrical machine I have ever owned.
You can find lots of different types of NutriBullets on Amazon:
As the summer is approaching its nice to have some fruit popsicels ready in the freezer 🙂
This recipe contains no added sugar and the fruit content can be included in the recommended minimum five fruits per day..
Popsicle recipe for kids made from fruit smoothieCourse: DessertCuisine: veganDifficulty: Easy
Tasteful and healthy Popsicle made from fruit smoothie
210 grams (7,5 Ounces) Frozen fruit
300 milliliter (1,2 Cups) Tropical juice
- Add 210 grams (7,5 Ounces) frozen fruits in Nutribullit or other mixer/blender
- Add 300 milliliter (1,2 Cups) tropical juice
- Fill the molds with the smoothie
- Add the stick and put the molds into the freezer
- You can add some sugar or stevia if you like it sweet.