Quick and easy vegan keto kebab wraps.veganmeatlab.com
This is a recipe made for my vegan keto diet, and are relatively low in net carbohydrates.(it hard to get low carb count on plant based meals)
The recipe is based on a half bag of Oumph! kebab. The wrap is a standard Old Elpaso whole weat. The Carbohydrats can probably be lower if you use a special keto wrap, or make your own from scrach..
Vegan keto kebab recipe
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 280 Gram Oumph! spiced kebab Frozen
- 4 Standard Tortilla wraps Can be keto type
- 1 Bag Mixed salads Any type will go
- 1 tbsp Sesoning / spice
- Put olive oil in frypan
- Sprinkle the Oumph! vegan meat, and fry for 5-6 minutes if frozen or 3-4 minutes if thawed.
- Heat the tortillas them in preheated oven for about 5 minuttes. (Temperature 375 degrees Fahrenheit / 190 degrees Celsius)
- Fill the tortillas with the Oumph! vegan meat and salad
- Pour some kebab sauce or garlic sauce on top of the kebab
- Add seasoning of your choice.
The net karb count is 28 grams in total, so one of these is possible in a sub 40 gram Carbohydrate plan.
Here is some nutution data from https://cronometer.com/ for the kebab wrap:
The protein amino acid profile is well balanced: