This is a recipe I have made for my vegan keto experiment.
I am working to make a vegan keto meal plan for a 4 week weight loss bootcamp.
The smoothie is high in nutrients and only have 5 ,8 grams of net carbohydrates. Se section bellow the recipe for all nutrient facts.
vegan keto low carb green smoothie
- 41 gram broccoli
- 19 gram walnut
- 5 gram ginger
- 109 gram spinach
- 152 gram avocado
- 200 milliliter coconut milk
- 400 milliliter water
- Add broccoli to Nutribullit bowl
- Add Walnut to Nutribullit bowl
- Add ginger to Nutribullit bowl
- Add spinach to Nutribullit bowl
- Add avocado to Nutribullit bowl
- ready to fill the coconut milk
- Fill bowl up to the max mark with coconut milk and mix the smoothie
- The smootie will now be quite thick, use water to thin out until you have a suitable thickness.
This is the nutrient facts of the smoothie i this recipe
The Macro nutrient Targets are for a 40 grams per day keto program.
Vitamin, protein and mineral targets are Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) by the Food and Nutrition Board of the National Research Council/ National Academy of Sciences.
This smoothie are high in B12. This is a vitamin that is hard to get on a vegan diet. The B12 comes from the fortified coconut milk.